Register A Pet
Register A Pet Online Today!
Have you recently bought or received an animal which has not been listed on any Australian National Database? Maybe you have a pet that was listed on the NSW or SA state database but have moved states or would like the added security of National registration!
National registration is vital evidence for legal ownership of an animal and also ensures that they can be returned to you if they were to go missing.
Registering your pet with Central Animal Records is as simple as filling in a form.
New Registration Steps (VIC & QLD) - FORM ONLY
1. Download our Subscription Form With Payment Required:
DOWNLOAD - (Standard eForm)
DOWNLOAD - (Special $4.95 Form - FOR NSW RESIDENTS ONLY)
2. Complete the animal details, owner details and payment section.
3. Tick the box to confirm that you have taken reasonable steps to have the microchip number verified or take your form and pet to your local vet so that they can sign off on the details you have provided.
4. Send the form to us for processing and we will list your details against your pet's microchip number Australia-wide.
New Registration Steps (NSW, ACT, TAS, SA, NT & WA) - ONLINE OR FORM
2. Click 'Add A Pet' from the side menu
3. Enter your pet's microchip number. If you have a NSW or SA address and the microchip has NOT been listed on a national database, the system will allow you to list your pet with Central Animal Records online.
4. You will need to confirm the microchip number by re-entering it and then clicking the ‘Start’ button.
5. You then need to select the subscription type; Standard ($10.00), Deluxe ($20.00) or Premium ($50.00). The system highlights what is included with each option and you may add product and services separately using the 'Optional Extras' box.
6. Enter all of the animal details before clicking the ‘Add Details’ button. If you are unsure or the microchip implant date, you can enter today's date.
7. Before proceeding to payment, the you will be shown a summary of your personal details, the animal’s details and their subscription details with the option edit anything that needs correcting. Once you have verified that all of your details are correct, you can click the ‘Proceed to Payment’ button.
8. Once you have processed the payment, your pet will officially be listed on Central Animal Records. You will be able to access your pet's digital certificate by going to 'My Animal Records'. Any products ordered as part of your subscription will be posted to you.
If you require any assistance, please contact us and we will be happy to assist.