Vet & Implanter Graduate Page
We're here to help you with the final steps now that you're fully qualified. Qualified Veterinarians and Implanters in Victoria are required to have an Authorised Implanter Number (AIN). You will need an AIN when completing online or paper subscriptions for microchips that you've implanted.
(1) Download the relevant AIN application form.
Qualified Vet AIN Application Form
- Please Note: Must provide proof of Vet Registration with the V no. and an AVA certificate.
- Please Note: Must provide proof of vet registration with the V no. and an AVA certificate.
(2) Send your AIN application form and supporting documentation to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: 22 Fiveways Boulevard VIC Keysborough 3173
(3) Apply for 'Vet Clinic/Authorised Implanter' access to the CAR Database:
- Visit our 'Create Account' page
- Confirm your email address
- Select 'Vet Clinic' access
- Upload supporting documents (Vet Board Reg OR AVA Certificate)